|Home||Top Of Service||Clientele||Network Device||Computer Equipment||Peripherals||Terms & Condition & Conditions|
Provide temporary technology staffing and on-going technology staffing.
Cost: per customer/per discipline/per product:
· System Administrator: UNIX, LINUX, Microsoft NT, Microsoft Server
· Database Administrator: Oracle, Sybase, Informix, etc
· Programmer: C, C++, Microsoft C#, Web programmer (Java, XML, HTML), Scripting (Solaris/Microsoft)
· System Architect
· Security (Firewall, secured remote access/Virtual Private Network-VPN)
· Network Engineer: Local Area Network (LAN), Wide Area Network (remote access, interconnection of LANS.
· Project Manager: Microsoft Project proficiency
· Project leader: lead personnel for any of the discipline
Infrastructure Technologies Architecture – Voice / Data cabling, network infrastructure, computer systems, computer applications, network management systems, computer management systems, data center operations managements systems, mediation systems, customer relationship management systems, and other misc. applications.
Cost: Per customer/per operation size/ per negotiation
Network Backup architecture
Storage Area Network (SAN) Architecture
Architecture for network/system design, high availability, disaster recovery, Web server, email server, business application design, security design, system monitoring, and application customization.
|Technology project management|
Implementation: project management, coding, software development, and integration.
Provide technology remote monitoring and remediation support for 7x24x365 or regular business hours.
Thorough survey of existing technology implementation: infrastructure, applications, operations process and procedures.